January 07, 2014
Omnipollo & Koppi invades Mikkeller & Friends.
Omnipollo is an award winning brewery that was founded in 2010 by Henok Fentie and Karl Grandin.
We conceive our recipes at home and travel to different breweries across the globe to craft our ales.
Our ambition is to change the perception of beer… forever.
Our Swedish friends will bring the following:
1. Hypnopompa Bourbon BA Imperial Marshmallow Stout (11%). Brewed with marshmallows and Tahitian vanilla beans. 2 kegs ever made.
2. Nebuchadnezzar Imperial IPA (8,5%). Dry-hopped 5 times with Simcoe, Centennial and Columbus hops.
3. Näcken Hopfenweisse (6,4%). Brewed with Siren Craft Brew (UK) and Swedish homebrew champ Rick Gordon Lindqvist.
4. Leon Belgian-style Pale Ale (6,5%). Fermented with Champagne yeast and dry-hopped with Amarillo and Simcoe hops.
5. Mazarin American-style Pale Ale (5,6%). Pale hopped with Amarillo, Simcoe & Columbus.
6. Moebius Imperial IPA (8,5%). Brewed with oats, wheat and an abundance of new world hops.
7. Erzulie (13%). Single malt, single hop, non-barrel aged ale.
8. Nathalius Imperial IPA (8%). Brewed with rice, corn and solely hopped with Galaxy hops.
9. Bacchanale Farmhouse Ale (6%). Dry-hopped with Saaz, Galaxy and refermented with Brettanomyces.
1. Hypnopompa Imperial Marshmallow Coffee Stout (11%). Brewed with marshmallows, Tahitian vanilla beans and cold extracted Ethiopian coffee.
2. Fatamorgana IIPA (8%). Saison inspired IIPA brewed with oats, wheat and an abundance of Citra hops.
3. Potlatch Farmhouse Ale (7%). Dry-hopped with Mosaic hops. Collab with Prairie Artisan Ales (US).
As if that wasn't enough Anne Lunnel and Charles Nystrand from THE best coffee roastery and coffee shop in Sweden, KOPPI drops by from 18:00 to serve you some really nice coffee.
You also have the chance to try Mikkeller's new Barley Wine brewed together with coffee from Koppi.
See you on saturday beer geeks and coffe freaks.